Transitioning your medical cannabis care is simple and rewarding. Follow our straightforward steps below to seamlessly transfer your medical document and join our community with a special welcome offer.

Transfer Your Prescription in Two Easy Steps

Step 1: Complete Our Registration Form

Start by filling out the Noble Growth Corp Registration Form. This step initiates your transfer to us, ensuring you can access our premium medical cannabis products as soon as possible.

Step 2: Contact Your Current Provider

Next, you’ll need to inform your current licensed provider of medical cannabis that you’re transferring to us. Please request that your medical document be sent to:

Licensed Producer: Noble Growth Corp
Fax Line (for receiving medical documents): 1-587-842-5670.

Did You Know?

You have the option to “split” your medical document among multiple providers. For instance, if you’re prescribed 2 grams per day, you could allocate 1 gram to NobleGrowthCorp and the other gram to a different provider.

Additional Support

Need help with the transfer process or require more details? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our patient services team. You can reach us at or give us a call at 1-587-842-0668. Our team is ready to assist you with any questions or to provide any additional information you may need.

Welcome to Noble Growth Corp, where your health and wellness journey is our priority.

Get or Transfer a Prescription today!

Join the Noble Family Today

Take the first step towards unparalleled care and quality with Noble. Whether you're seeking to obtain a new prescription or transfer an existing one, our dedicated team is here to make the process seamless and supportive. Sign up now to access our premium cannabis products tailored to your health needs. Experience the Noble difference—where your well-being is our top priority.